- Canadian Customers: We accept either certified bank cheques; money orders, or Interac email transfers.
- U.S.A. Customers: We accept certified bank cheques (US funds) or US postal INTERNATIONAL money orders. Domestic US postal money orders are not accepted at our Canadian bank.
- We will also accept a personal cheque, but your cheque must clear at the bank before the item is shipped.
- We ship to Canada and the United States.
- We will need your complete shipping address (postal code / zip code) in order to provide you with a quote on shipping costs. We can then discuss shipping and insurance options with you. In most cases you will only be charged the actual postage costs plus insurance (if it’s not already part of the shipping cost). Please keep in mind that without insurance, the responsibility for loss or damage will by yours.
- Items will be packaged well and shipped within 2-5 business days after payment has been received or in the case of a personal cheque, when it has cleared at the bank.
- Unless arranged otherwise, we generally use Canada Post. U.S. customers can arrange to have their parcels posted from Buffalo using U.S. Parcel Service with a small fee of $6 to cover the bridge fare and travel expenses. This option could save time and money, even with the additional cost.
- Local pickup is free and always welcome.
- We make every effort to describe all of our listings fully and honestly. Please read descriptions and examine pictures carefully.
- Refunds apply only if the items has been unintentionally misrepresented and would be for the amount of your purchase. It will not include your original shipping costs.
- Item must be returned within 7 days after the buyer receives it.
- The purchaser will be responsible for all return shipping, and insurance costs. Your refund will not include any of the shipping costs.
- No refunds given for simply changing your mind (buyers remorse).
- No refunds given for items that are described and sold ‘as is’.